Open Letter 3


Beloved Eshma,

First of all I would like to thank you for everything you have done for me from guiding me through kindergarten, school, and college; giving me useful pieces of boring advise on how to study, be a good student, how particular lecturers will be like and ways to deal with them and sooo much more. (Even though I hardly pay any attention neither would I follow your advice) But thanks though; for letting me steal your projects, for putting together the pieces when I keep a project till the eleventh hour, for setting bench marks as to what grades I should live up to and so goes the list.


Of course, there are times when we were like cats and dogs but gone are those days. Now we are more like; "whatever you say I reply with sarcasm" and it makes me feel a gazillion times better -  although you could really work on your sarcasm. From driving together in the wee hours of the morning, chilling at parks, gossiping, telling on each other, laughing when amma scolds us, hanging out at Mcd's and mamaks, we have had it all and it was pretty fun and exhausting.

Well, there's nothing else left to say; thanks for these and so much more. Adios!

Faithfully,
Pinky.


Comments

Popular Posts