All of 2017

Kicked off 2017 with my high school people :)
February outing with Feb babies :) 



The day I learnt cooking :) 

10 mins catch up :) 

My favourites :) 

Sister's wedding with this bunch :) 

Ray's 21st dance floor :) 


The most awaited event; MVF 17 :) 

Bamboo Briyani with fam bam :) 

When I convinced my bestie to clean shave :) 

My life's sweetest surprise :) 

When I traveled solo to Miri :) 

To see her :) 

The atv was way too big for me :) 


Met wonderful people :) 

To the time I shit my pants in District 21 :) 

Vacationed to Langkawi with these idiots :) 

An eventful marathon with partner in crime :) 

When we didn't see each other for a very long time :) 

Hangout session :) 

Spontaneous adventures :) 

Best candid :) 

Dad's birthday and the homeless me :) 

The sweetest girl on Earth's surprise birthday :) 

My 1st 21st surprise :) 

My 2nd 21st surprise :) 

In a month, forever grateful :) 

The ladies attending a wedding :) 

Lucky to have her in family functions :) 

Lit Deepavali :) 

Functions with this bitch :) 

They had my back :) 

Met her after years :) 

When I was mistaken for a kid :) 

Happiness was baking a cake for my stupid boy :) 

This boy's 22nd surprise :)



With these, I would like to take this opportunity to thank those who made my 2017 beautiful; it was a great year with great people. The End! :) 




Comments

Popular Posts