Open Letter 5


While shooting a short film a.k.a the first time you knew I could act, lols. 

Dearest Gobs Naa, 

We might not see each other as much as we used to anymore or talk as much as we used to, but I'll forever cherish those times when we used to hang out every other week and talk every other day about almost everything under the Sun; boys, girls, food, animals, gossips, TV shows, film industry, movies, songs, celebrities, passion, dream, love, heartbreaks, books, quotes, and so many more.
 

Those were the good ol' days which we will never get back, ever. We had a great time visiting the 'pasar malam' every week, pigging out almost all the food since we were two big foodies, watching movies at the cinema, giving ideas to each other for the next mc, and all those things. 

Thank you for giving me relationship advises, fashion advises, trying to make me more feminine, all the pictures you took for me and editing those even though I asked you not to and last but not the least, identifying my talent and insisting that I should attend auditions with you. Thank you Gobs naa,
because all of it definitely taught me something about life, same goes to your perseverance when it comes to your passion.

We have been through a lot if you come to think about it and you are definitely one of the people I cherish, or else I wouldn't be writing this even though you asked. It means a lot to me, you reading my blogs even though you hate reading and just know that I will be watching each one of your movies and short films from somewhere because I am nothing short than your well wisher; I will always wish you well, no matter what. 

Our bond started from food and ranged till our favorite football club; we have watched a few matches together; you being the vigorous one when a player scores whereas I was the more quiet, smiling type of fan but times have changed now and I have morphed into a screaming fan too, especially when Salah or Wijnaldum scores, anyhow just know that You Will Never Walk Alone! #YNWA 

Sincerely, 
a well wisher. 

Comments

Popular Posts