Sugar, milk chocolate, candies and everything sweet.



The sarcastic, mean person in me decided to give some lime light to the sweet version of me which doesn't always make an appearance but when it does, its always sugar, milk chocolate, candies and everything sweet. So do allow me to start off by saying that this post goes out to four of the beautiful souls (apart from my family because that goes without saying) who have touched my life in one way or another. What are you waiting for? Grab your reading glasses and a flute of wine for this episode.
 

First off is none other than the two morons who always mock me unsuccessfully but in case of anything, they will be the first ones to have my back. Now I have no idea if these two will read my post because one is too busy being a panda while the other is full with schedules and appointments that even his own family don't get to see him quite that often anymore but I have to tell you that they are darling materials. When life throws lemons at me and I have no idea how to make grape wine out of it because I'm a total mess, these morons would set up a conference call to guide me through the maze I landed myself in. I know people grow apart as life tend to get in their ways but I dare tell you that no matter how far we drift away, at some point when the three of us get the opportunity to meet again, we'll have a series of private and confidential going on. You guys know who you are, I love you! 

Then comes the hero who I met during the toughest phase of my life. Now, he isn't prince charming (not charming at all, he's way too cheesy) neither is he Mr Right (he's always wrong) but I addressed him as the hero because he is the only one (apart from my family - they have no choice) who handles my mood swings like a boss literally and the only way to do that is with love and patience. I have none of the latter. He is the one who says stupid things when I'm depressed, makes me mad, gets scolding for that and also the one who calms me down when I have panic attacks. The one person who has had little adventures with me, sporting enough to go out spontaneously in search of fun, who enjoys my madness, and stands in the eye of the hurricane when my mind is stuck in a storm. He didn't save the day or me because he ain't no superman but what he did was stand next to me when it wasn't all that pretty. You know who you are, I love you! 

Last but not the least is this one amazing woman who has gone through extraordinary issues and still stands tall like a whale. Oops, a whale doesn't stand tall but yeah, you know what I mean. I met her when I was the poster girl of positivity; all sunshine and happiness and I can put my feet down and tell you that those days were one of the best episodes of my life. We would do many things together like gossip, hang out, laugh like idiots, have eye candies, you name it, we did it all. Although we don't get to see each other that much nowadays just know that I always reminisce about those days. Okay I'm lying, but I enjoyed it. If there's one person who pushes me towards my dreams and believes in me completely, its her. My once upon a time go to person whenever I had problems and she would put everything into a clearer perspective effortlessly. I don't run to her nowadays because I'm "adulting" already. She is one of the coolest person I have ever met, like a version of myself when I become an aunty. You know who you are, I love you! 

I didn't mention any of your names, if you manage to figure yourselves out just leave a message. I appreciate all four of you quite a lot for stumbling into my life and making it more meaningful. To all those of you who I didn't mention, no offense, you guys mean a lot to me too - its just that you didn't make it to the top four of my list and I don't like it all that much to make my blog post longer but I love all of you too. (I'm a jerk but this is the sweetest I can be).  

Comments

Popular Posts