Magical Burger - Kudos Foodie Fusion


Last week, I had a fantastic burger, fries and wedges from Kudos Foodie Fusion. 

What's so great about a burger stall? Well, the taste of the burger itself was so authentic, it was literally a privilege to try it out. The fries and wedges were freshly made and came in cups with a specially made dip sauce, ready to be eaten. All you've got to do is simply enjoy it. 

Now, what impressed me the most was their customer service. I opted for home delivery, I called them up and placed my order and they updated me about their whereabouts and ETA from time to time. This made it very easy to track my order. 

Cheesy burger ayam special, voila! 

Let me tell you more in detail about their burger, it looked like just any other burger but the essence of it was something I have never tasted before. The patty was enveloped by an egg omelette, chili sauce with a combination of mayo, cheese along with some crisp veggies to give it a little punch. It might sound like any other burger but you have to try it to know the difference. 

The price range is very reasonable if you ask me, so it is definitely worth a try. The items were hot and fresh when it arrived at my house, the people are really friendly as well, making it a comfortable experience. 



The food spoke right to my heart. They have other items as well, such as cocktail sausages, varieties of burger, breakfast menu and so on. You can always check out their Facebook page for more information. 

Details .... 

Facebook Page: KFF-Kudos-Foodie-Fusion
Instagram: kudosfoodiefusion
Address: 194 G/F, Persiaran Pegaga, Taman Bayu Perdana, 41200 Klang.
Operation Hours: 7 pm - 11 pm Everyday
Contact Number: 011 - 1670 6640 / 011 - 2790 7803 
Home Delivery Is Available! 

To be honest, I love supporting small businesses, I always give them a chance but Kudos Foodie Fusion really did some magic and it worked well. 

They are located at Bayu Perdana, Klang. You can go straight to their stall or opt for home delivery. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. 

To Kudos Foodie Fusion, you guys are doing an excellent job. Keep going, I'd definitely come back for more. 

Grab your burger from KFF today! 

My Rating: 9/10


Comments

Popular Posts