HALF A YEAR?!?!


It's been half a year, so fast!!!! What have we done this year? Thanks to the pandemic and Movement Control Order (MCO), we do not have to feel guilty for doing absolutely nothing this year. 😜

Not sure what you have done, but this is what i did ...

Blogged - I have diligently blogged every week this year with certain personal exceptions. It has been a troublesome year but blogging helped me a great deal!

Worked - I'm far from a workaholic but when things got though, working distracted my mind and kept me busy.

Cooked - This is my biggest achievement of the year!

             
Extracted a tooth - It's a miracle I'm still alive. My tooth was not smiling as shown in the picture, it was an ugly sight. I'm sure you do not want to see it. 

             
Discovered The Love Of My Life - Frozen Beer .... 🧡

Eating Habits - Revamped my eating habits for good.

Healthwise - Started my Yoga routine, it stays this time.

Seized The Day - Met a few friends before the pandemic. 

Fiesta! - All day everyday party at home with the fam. 
Doesn't seem much but let's do better in the next 6 months and challenge ourselves to focus on the positives instead. As for me, I'm grateful that I got the chance to kick back and relax for a bit with my loved ones. We've got this, people. 💪

Comments

Popular Posts