Open Letter 4


To Deepa ka, 

Every time someone new asks about you and when I am required to tell them in detail about our bonding, I always say; she is more like my second mother for we are 12 years apart from each other and she basically helped my mom to raise me. How true is that for I have shared things with you that I couldn't with amma, you have taught me things about life that amma might have been too awkward to teach. You have taught me a lot from reading encyclopedias, to body anatomy, dinosaurs, scandals, hard work, work ethics, and plenty more.

I always miss those days when we would hang out every other weekend and do nothing, lounging around Jusco, going on a shopping spree in a bookstore, eating junk, watching every other movie in the cinema, blasting the song in the car, dancing at home when amma isn't in, and all those things. We will never get those moments back no matter how hard we try because I understand times are different now, we are adults going about our own businesses but its okay for we do other fun activities every once in a while now. 

Life isn't always good but let's just embrace it what comes may and cherish all the moments we had, we still have and we will have in the future. If there's one thing that I'd like to tell you it will be none other than thank you; for raising me alongside amma, for spending so much on me, for investing your time on me, for being there for me when I needed you; when times were tough and I was a wreck, for backing me up whenever I got myself in trouble and all the other things. I appreciate it a lot. 

                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                    Faithfully, 
                                                                                                                                     Pinky. 

Comments

Popular Posts