Open Letter 2


Dearest Cousin (Thars),

I know I am a very brutal person to talk to and be with, I embarrass you by doing random things which comes to my mind at the very exact moment without giving it a second thought and say the meanest things to you because that's how I was made but you always tolerate all the bullshit I put you through (and vice versa but I'm not here to talk about that).

I just want to thank you for those times you were really patient with me and for all the times we had plenty of fun just chilling, talking about life, making stupid jokes, bursting packets of chips only to complain about our weight, watching movies, singing songs, stalking people to admire them, making fun of our families, laughing non-stop, touring the neighborhood which I would know like the back of my hand if I weren't so bad with directions, and a gazillion more things. 

Even though we don't always hang out or talk to each other every day, its like we never missed a beat when we catch up, we amazingly never fail to pick it up where we left off. Sure, we have our fair share of dilemmas and misunderstandings, because those are the given in any relationship, life would be totally blend without it but what's important is we always rise above those unpleasant things and somehow make it work like magic. 

You are probably the ONLY cousin I am close to and whom I actually like, cheers for that and also to us; stay hot, beautiful, funny, and as brilliant as always. We will find a way to have whatever we have now till life and time permits us, that, I can assure you. Till then, we will just enjoy our 'cousin hood'. 


Sincerely,
Pinky.

Comments

Popular Posts