Open Letter


Mr Juice, 

Here's an open letter to you since you were so eager about it, it may be a short one but definitely worth the read or at least I hope so. I've known you for a couple of months now since you are married to my sister, we might have not got along well in the past because of a few misunderstandings and disputes but despite all that we are in good terms now mostly because we just make fun of each other and laugh about it without taking anything seriously these days.

A funny person who is also hardworking but a social media addict nevertheless plus the bonus part will be your choice of colors for traditional clothes so I don't have to put in the extra effort which I hate to break my head and think of a proper combination for clothes and accessories; not that I use all those quite often but when I have to you just make it a thousand times more easier. 

Among everyone who call their brother in law 'mama', here I am calling you bro and juice, I know I have changed the traditions little bit but it doesn't matter, does it? Continue to dream big, work smart, pray hard, eat better, sleep more, be fitter and may all your plans work accordingly and your wishes come true. I think a small paragraph would be more than enough for what really matters is nothing but the context of it. Have a blessed life! 

Sincerely, 
Priyangkah. 

Comments

Popular Posts